Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3 Miles

We got up yesterday morning to run 8 miles and for some reason neither of us could make it out of the neighborhood! We ended up going about a mile in about 14 min! LOL. It is really discouraging that days like that exist. Especially when we are behind on our training. But I know they do and I just get to let it go! lol. Today we did not have a lot of time to run but we did get in three miles at the gym. Daniel's time was 29:48 and mine was 31:48. The movie today was Ferris Bueler's Day Off. At least it was a comedy! I also found out today that Christina is not going to run St. George anymore and my parents are probably not coming down. It makes me sad but I suppose I will get over it. :) I am really looking forward to the vacation with Daniel!

No comments: